Sea Lion Shores wow, sarcasm! that’s original!
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Eirlys got ahold of it, got it under control, and turned gamely back to Sif. She was still wrestling with keeping her breathing even and steady, but by the time Sif had finished speaking she’d gotten the whole ventilation thing squared away. “You have a husband already?” she asked incredulously, her voice scaling up on the last two syllables in awe. “Is he very tall and handsome?” The only love stories Eirlys had in her arsenal involved her father, which meant that her criteria for attractiveness was based on Arturo’s lean, long-legged good looks and swarthy coloring. Sif, with her long legs, lean body, and dark coffee-and-cream aesthetic, was a particularly beautiful specimen — and Eirlys wasn’t ashamed when she said a little wistfully, “He was lucky to marry you. You’re the — one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen…Sif.”

Eirlys’ ears fluttered a little with shyness the first time she pronounced the banded female’s name, but she bulldozed bravely onward anyway. “I’m Eirlys — Eirlys Dagny Fearghal,” she said. “You can call me Eiri, if you want to. I kind of — Ceallach calls me that. You can, too.”
Messages In This Thread
wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 07, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 11, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 30, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 30, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - February 27, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - March 11, 2018, 04:28 AM