Hoshor Plains A dying boys wish
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
[size=11.6667px%%%%]The sluggish figure attempted to begin his toiling steps again but instead stumbled once more into the unnerving cold. His eyes grew heavy, gaining more and more difficult to keep them open. He had to find Gwen, he had to or she would never know how deeply sorry he was for the idiotic way he treated her. She deserved a kingdom, a wolf who would travel to the ends of the earth only to see her smile. Knew had been no wolf and who he was now mattered little. For he was just going to die when his goal was accomplished, nothing else kept his heart beating except for her. 

As the weary boy laid hopelessly in his watery bed, his wearisome gaze landed upon a ghostly figure in the distance, watching as he took his last breaths. His eyes began to water, warm tears streamed down his cheeks leaving dark imprints on his fur. He didn't know if it was Gwen, but the angelic silhouette gave him the chance to do what he so desperately was trying. The wolf was delirious at this point, his brain pumping hormones as it prepared to die. "I'm so sorry," His effort to speak only allowed a quiet croak to escape his dry throat. 

He clenched his jaw in frustration, just talk. Just let her know.  He took a deep breath, preparing to shout as best he could to whoever the shape was in the distance. "Gwen!" The tired voice echoed across the silent winter day, "I'm,"  a moment's pause to ready his throat to shout again, "sorry." It wasn't as loud as he wished, but hopefully, it did the job. Knew laid his tear-stained head against the frigid ground, an exhausted smile laid on his maw. He did it.

Whether the wolf was a stranger or just an illusion didn't matter, Knew's mind formed what would allow him to let go and have his final moments be happy. Did they hear his apology? Maybe not, but in his ill mind, she did. 

She did.
[/size]
[size=11.6667px%%%%]Ignore the size thing! When I go to delete it, it's not there haha[/size]
Messages In This Thread
A dying boys wish - by Knew - January 08, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: A dying boys wish - by Gwen - January 08, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: A dying boys wish - by Knew - January 08, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: A dying boys wish - by Gwen - January 08, 2018, 05:00 PM