Hoshor Plains Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M)
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
After a few tries she felt him enter her and gasped, her eyes closing at the sensation. It was only her second time so the feelings experienced were new and intense. As he began to thrust inside of her she whimpered softly, breath pooling in front of her maw in a steamy cloud from the frigid air.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
As Engel continued thrusting, his pace quickened, enjoying the very sensation after having entered her. His breath and heart rate became faster as well as he began to to give in to the sensation he was feeling, thrusting more wildly into Awinita.

Want to finish this thread up soon, in a couple more posts?
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
if you want, we can each post twice more? Finish the act and say their goodbyes and head off?

The intensity grew more and she felt her flanks quivering, mouth dropping open as her breathing turned into quick pants of air. As he began to thrust harder into her she flattened her ears, claws digging into the snow as the pleasure grew. Occasionally a whimper would slip past her parted lips but otherwise she lost herself silently in the sensations.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
That works for me

His own pleasure grew until he was nearly at the point of the deed's end. He felt his member swell inside her, and he slowed as he burst inside her. Engel fell upon her back for a moment, panting from exhaustion as he waited for the knot to come apart. 

"Woah...that...that was great...It's been a long time since...since I've done that" he panted, his eyes looking over to her face.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As his member began to swell her own pleasure mounted until it burst, her body shuddering a few times as she came. She silently reminded herself that they would be tied together for a while as she caught her breath, shifting position slowly and carefully to support his flopped weight and not tug on him.

She giggled again though the sound was breathless "That was um..only my second time doing something like that, so I'm glad it was good. I enjoyed it" she said looking back at him over her shoulder. 

After a good few minutes she felt him slip around inside her and cautiously took a step forward, feeling him slide out. Giving him time to regain his own footing she stepped away from him but as a second thought moved forward and touched her nose to his cheek "thank you for teaching me more" she said softly and stepped away again. "Well...I'll be on my way. Maybe we'll run into one another again, but if not this was a nice meeting." She said with a bright smile. If he too said he'd be off then she would say goodbye and be on her way, heading toward phantom hollow.

you can archive after your last post! Thank you for this. It was kinda interesting to see her become flirtatious, I can see her turning into that Girly playful type who's always a bit naive but also flirtatious and promiscuous xD
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
and thank you too for the thread!

As soon as he slipped out, he hopped off her and laid on his side, panting. But he did manage to move his head up, then she touched her nose to his cheek. Engel smiled up at her, giving a quiet laugh. "I hope we do meet again..." He lay there as she headed off, watching her as she left. "Safe travels, Awinita" he murmured quietly. He would be there for some time before he got up, then go on his way to rest in a safe place.