Blacktail Deer Plateau i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Grayday seemed to be an all-in-one deal; the same wolf that scared the shit out of her made her feel like an infant again, as if there was nothing in the world to harm her while under his protection. Sorrel was able to relax once he approached, though that may have done more harm than good. She cried out to him when he nuzzled against her cheek, the hot swell of hurt and homesick and help me! building in her chest the same way it had with Aditya. Except Grayday was different, because no matter how comfortable she felt with him, there was something else always waiting behind.

Sorrel wanted to impress him. She wanted to feel as though he was proud of her. So, rather than lying there like she should have, Sorrel made an effort to lift her head and give a reassuring grin, only to find her head immobilized by the pressure. It was a pitiful sight to see her in such a state and she wished that he hadn't seen her at all. Sorrel felt bad for Day, felt as if in that moment, she was bringing too much bad into his home.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me - by Sorrel Marie - January 09, 2018, 12:11 AM