Ankyra Sound I wonder, maybe they'd never find me.
29 Posts
Ooc —
The journey to the northern area had proven to be more strenuous than Ace had originally thought, but of course, it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. No matter how hard things might seem, he still had that intense feelings of wanderlust that would make his paws itch to travel far and wide. The cold wind was still taking some getting used to, it’s occasional gusts of winter’s chill was enough to send ripple after ripple of shivers down the ridge of his spine, but as he trudged onward through the white sand that blanketed the ground so densely, he took refuge in knowing his coat would eventually thicken to that fit for a sand-like wonderland such as this.

Ace had recently caught many scents of wolves in the air, especially the ones that belonged to their packs, but he had distanced himself quite a ways away from them – and he took this opportune moment of brief solitude to study the expanse of region. Thus far, he could only see a field of sand along the sea. Indeed the sand was found covering everything in view, the light of the bright sun reflecting off of its wet surface in a faceted prism of colors. Ace’s medium ears twitched slightly as he enjoyed hearing the calm susurrus of the blue waves. The white noise upon the sea was pleasant to hear – it was so pleasant that Ace could fall into a deep slumber if he settled himself on the soft ground.

After a moment of enjoying the nature’s harmony, Ace spotted some hoof prints on the sand and it could only belong to a stray deer. Strange to say, a brave deer was trotting all alone on the beach. How is it possible? He was utterly mystified for a few seconds, his aureate eyes skimming his surroundings, desperately searching for his favorite prey. His ebony nose wrinkled involuntarily as the scent of a canine wafted through his nostrils. He could tell that the stranger was just nearby, but where exactly? Narrowing his gaze, he continued to examine every small detail on the shore. It wasn’t very long before the vivacious female wolf had appeared in his peripheral vision. He could clearly see that she was preparing herself to attack the flattened carapace creature.

Without thinking too much, the large wolf approached them at a deliberate pace, his wispy tail moving lithely from side to side. Reaching in a suitable proximity, he came to a slow stop, his golden orbs gluing to the she-wolf, and then he stared at the angry crab. “Hey watch out! Those pinchers can be painful… so painful as a boulder that falls on a paw.” Wait what? He exaggerated way too much. “I mean.. so painful as a bee that stings someone. Wait.. What the heck I’m saying. Anyway, just be careful.” Ace quickly lowered himself, his dark belly pressing against the sand below, his tip tail arching over his back.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 09, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 19, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:11 PM