Ankyra Sound I wonder, maybe they'd never find me.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Nyx stared down at the threatened creature, which reared up with pincers well prepared to catch onto an unsuspecting snout or paw, but she remained nothing but entirely amused. It scuttled closer to her, heading straight for the wolf's pale muzzle, but she yipped playfully and sprang into the air, bounding over the crustacean to twist in the air and land directly behind it. There, she hastily reached out a paw to 'boop' it right on the ashen carapace, which seemed to enrage it as it thrust its pincers upward again.

She barked, and darted out of reach again, amusement in her vivid eyes as it followed her movements across the sand. The arrival of a dark male did not distract her from her avoidance of the crab, though she was very much aware that the display had attracted his attention.

"I can handle it," she laughed off his concern, tail flagging behind her as she paused only to deliver a swift kick to the little creature's face that sent it bouncing comically across the sand. Triumphant, and with a proud smirk, Nyx turned her focus to her newest acquaintance: "what is it, anyway? Does it taste good?"
Messages In This Thread
I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 09, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 19, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:11 PM