Ankyra Sound I wonder, maybe they'd never find me.
29 Posts
Ooc —
Ace’s face formed into a slight smile as he watched the hilarious confrontation between the feisty wolf and the crab. He almost laughed when she kicked the creature over the sand. He flicked his golden gaze toward the female, his smile broadening into an amused grin. “It’s a crab. They are also known as spiders of the sea.” He tilted his head to the side, his eyes locking upon the water surface, trying to remember if he had eaten a crab before. “Hmm. I think I never try them before, but I’ve heard that the crab legs are delicious and nutritious.” He chuckled softly, his delicate tail swaying to the left and then to the right. “Come on! Let’s try one!” He said enthusiastically, filling with slight excitement at the thought of trying the meat of the crab.

The brute took a few steps to make his way to the area where he could see the flattened creature. It moved sideways towards him, trying to grab his front paws with its menacing claws. He dodged it with ease and then he dodged it again as he stepped back from the brave crab. “Oh no, you don’t.” He crouched slightly, eyeing the nasty pinchers with caution. A short branch was not far from where he stationed. An idea brought a mischievous smirk to his lips. He picked up the branch with his teeth, poking the threatening carapace. Its claw managed to grasp the tip of the branch. Ace shook his head, trying to throw the spiderlike creature into the air, but its strong claw still holding the branch.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 09, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 19, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:11 PM