Ankyra Sound I wonder, maybe they'd never find me.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A crab, he called it. A spider of the sea, apparently. Nyx looked out over the sand again, curious yellow eyes seeking the creature's camouflaged form among the beach. Distracted by the ponderings of her newest acquaintance, however, she lifted her tail and loped after him as he seemed to have a better idea where the strange-looking seafood had gotten to after she'd booted it across the strand.

Enraged, the little creature made to nip at the dark wolf's paws, and Nyx grinned in amusement as she hung back to watch. He dodged it with ease, cleverly opting to use a tool in place of his own muzzle to avoid the active pincers, and the tawny Ostrega roared with laugher as it latched onto the twig and clung to it even as Ace threw his head around in attempt to launch it into the air.

Eager to get involved with this new challenge, Nyx stepped closer and parted her jaws to clack her teeth against the carapace. Biting down, her fangs scraped the surface of its shell and the she-wolf tightened her grip, feeling the satisfying crunch of her prey's tough exterior that gave way to the strange texture beneath. The flavour was not what she expected and, releasing her hold, Nyx spat the offensive-tasting creature onto the ground at her paws.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 09, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 19, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:11 PM