Moonspear and all the people in a dream wait for the machine
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela didn't realize that her father didn't see Drogon in the same light as that she did him. The daughter slowly felt quiet when her father told her not to pretend that she was a warrior. The girl looked instantly hurt. Her father was her biggest idol and to hear him talk like that to her that she should be careful and be training hurt her. She had been training!! This was also going to be a training. She was not pretending. She would never pretend to be something. Her blue eyes looked hurt.

"I was training. I am, Daddy. I trained with Jarilo and Mommy and with Hydra and Jarilo. I also trained with Drogon. This was also going to be a training. I promised Drogon not to go close to the borders and I didn't. We would have a training today and I was early," she explained. "Then that Ilik-guy showed up." She didn't want her father to think bad of her. She had been doing all these trainings so he would be proud of her. But now she felt like he was chastising her. Her ears flopped back. She hadn't done that at all. It was not how things went down. She hadn't deliberately sought this male out. He approached her and she just told him to go away.

Vela was disappointed. Mostly in herself as her father didn't see how hard she worked to make him happy with her. She couldn't hide it on her freckled face. She was upset.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the people in a dream wait for the machine - by Vela - February 06, 2018, 06:20 AM