Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The position he took displayed respect and submission which immediately delighted and soothed her. She was by no means whatsoever the alpha here but she was the only Easthollow member present, so she supposed by that logic she was in charge. He began to speak and his way of speaking was interesting, he sounded very old timey and like a knight, her old packs men had spoken in such a way it gave her an odd sort of feeling like deja Vu. 

He said he was curious about the pack and she remained silent, her features giving nothing away though her hackles did settle down flatly along her scruff. It wouldn't be wise to give away too much information but it couldn't hurt to explain a few things. The second thought was only enhanced by the fact he said he was a scout and ranger, those types tended to map out land and know of all the packs. It made sense that he was interested in Easthollow if he hadn't come across it before. "This is Easthollow. We home many wolves, our Alpha is a woman named Valette." She stated in a kinder tone. Realizing he was still pressed to the ground she shifted awkwardly "you may rise lad. Thank you for the respect" she said with a slight smile. "What do you wish to know? I cannot promise to answer Everything but I can try my best" she would permit him some answers unless the question was too prying or it held information that could be used against them.
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM