Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
16 Posts
Ooc —
The boy sensed a tempest behind the woman’s calm composure and he flattened his ears, disquieted by the news of these barbarians and the sense that they’d done something more than exist to earn this woman’s ire. And a brewing war - what times he chose to come here! The worry settled naturally: Zenith might not be fine. This side of the mountain seemed safe to him, but if she had wandered West while he had carried East... he forced the thought far from him, but it was a worry he knew he would face again, in due time.

He had almost resolved to return to the South - for once not ready for what he would find if he recovered Zen’s trail - when Cebra mentioned another pack, and his ears perked forward. “Morningside.” He repeated, and gave a short nod, gaze flicking to the distant range before returning to the woman.

His expectations hardly faltered when Cebra admitted her ignorance on Zenith’s location; he hadn’t expected her to know, but he wondered again if he might have shot in the wrong direction after all. A rookie mistake.

While disgruntled he had no leads other than that she was somewhere in the general here, he smiled at Cebra, thankful for her kindness. “Yes, I’d be grateful for that. She’s big, brown, and fluffy -“ he paused, and an airy laugh escaped him, “Well, I guess she basically looks like me, but a girl.” But the thought of her pained him with a longing to rekindle her trail. He would part with Easthollow, but first needed to know direction, if she had any to give. “I’d like to travel to Morningside. Do you know the safest way there? I’d rather avoid these Blackfeathers you speak of.” And, though it went without saying, added with a frown, “They seem like a nasty lot.” Yet with a war against them, he hoped their justice was coming.
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM