Blacktail Deer Plateau Last Round: What are you made of?
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Last round of this thread continues here. Tagging the spar winners @Shale @Engel @Dawn But feel free to have other characters spectate. Again, there is no post order, and you can (and should) post more than once, as long as you take turns with your opponent. Opponents are stated below. Spar winners are determined by roll which will take place in this tabletop thread. Feel free to PM me with questions :)

It was getting down to the final fighters and there was only 3 remaining. One of them not including Pema, but that was alright, she didn't expect to get too far. She wasn't a fighter and compared to some of the members here, she was not that good of a hunter either.

Seeing that the others were getting tired, Engel mostly, she though to speed things up. One last round indead of two. Not that there was only three left it seemed alright. Once Shale and Grayday finished their spar and Shale emerged victorious she gave everyone a moment to regain their breath before speaking again.

"Good job everyone." she said applauding everyone. "Take another breather and then you guys can get started on the final round. I know you guys are getting tired so two of you can spar and then the third will take on the winner. Does that sound good?" she asked, waiting for them to catch their breath.

She wondered what would happen next. Would Engel and Dawn end up going at it again. She bet that Dawn would want a rematch. But it seemed only fair that Shale gets a chance to spar with Dawn before her and Engel spared again. That is if she won. "Ok. Dawn and Shale. Engel you can go against the winner."

735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel moved over to a quiet spot alone, breathing heavily after that last spar. He felt just about ready to collapse, like he was dying from loss of breath and exhaustion. He glanced over at Dawn, Pema then Shale, knowing that he would face either Dawn or Shale. Shale looked just about as tough as Day, and he did not want to have another Grayday fight. So he looked to Dawn. But he had to muster his breath back before he could even talk.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Shale was feeling good. He had come out victorious in both his spars so far, and was all set for his third. Strangely enough, they had all been against family members--his nephew, his brother, and now his niece. This fight might be the most challenging. Dawn might not have the brute strength of her brother, nor the experience of her father, but she was a spitfire, and nimble on her feet.

The older man smiled at Dawn, amber eyes gleaming in the winter sun. "Let me mentally prepare myself before you kick my butt," he told her, laughter in his voice, though he did not jest. Despite his good health, he was a little winded, and she was younger and fitter than he.

Engel, on the other hand, looked like he was on death's door. Shale, vibrating with suppressed amusement, gave him a grin of encouragement. Poor bastard. He would face the winner, who, regardless of the result, would be a formidable opponent to the ruddy male.