Phantom Hollow Say it ain't so[m + trigger warning]
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She counted her blessings as only minutes later a shadowy brute came forward, stopping a bit away from her and regarding her silently. Unfazed by his silence she gave a low whine and pushed up against the large stump that held her down "u..um hello. Could you please help? It isn't my day apparently" she whispered quietly, her voice was trembling from the shock of what had happened, she wasn't nescessarily afraid but shaken more than anything.

She could move herself fairly well but something hurt in her left hip, making the process of squirming and pushing up against the fallen tree rather painful. Still the tree itself was dry and brittle and smaller than a fully grown tree, if they worked together she'd be able to get freed. "Please...I don't want to die like this. I'm hurt, I can't move it myself" she pleaded again, regarding him warily. She wasn't so much of a naive girl to believe that all strangers were friendly, but she didn't believe he would hurt her as she held the belief that no being was inherently bad or malicious.
Messages In This Thread
Say it ain't so[m + trigger warning] - by Awinita - January 11, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Iliksis - January 11, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Awinita - January 11, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Iliksis - January 14, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Awinita - January 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Iliksis - January 15, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Say it ain't so - by Awinita - January 15, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Say it ain't so[m + trigger warning] - by Iliksis - January 15, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Say it ain't so[m + trigger warning] - by Awinita - January 15, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Say it ain't so[m + trigger warning] - by Iliksis - January 17, 2018, 09:25 PM