King Elk Forest Cutscene goes here
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The wolf that first appeared was an interesting thing, smelling male but not really looking like the men she'd grown up around nor the ones she'd met so far along her travels.  Wolves came in all sorts, she supposed, and made a mental note that if she had the chance to people-watch, to take a bit more time to observe things with an unbiased eye to see what she'd missed.  But either way, from what she could tell, this was his pack, was it not? 

She does flick an ear at his greeting, though.  Definitely out of place from her perspective.  Comparatively, Zenith's words were probably about as full of fluff as she was herself, Greetings.  I'm Zenith Theyn.  She shifted into a bow, taking a half step back as she kept herself in a posture fitting her nonthreatening visitor status.  I've been questing for the proper territory in which to start a pack, should the fates allow, and the vast area north of you is rather tempting.  I was primarily wondering if there was anything about that region that would be worth knowing, as it does seem much more sparsely traveled than to the east, and near as I can tell, you're the only ones here. 

By now the other wolf appeared and sat down, dragging Zenith's eyes in that direction before her gaze slipped back to the first, I'd also be interested to hear if there's anything you'd be willing to share about yourselves.  After all, if I decide that this side of the mountains is the best to settle, I'd rather be a good neighbor.  Zenith ended with a smile and a second bow of her head.  She was curious whether the other wolf would be entering the conversation, but she'd sat far enough away that Zen thought it was improper to reintroduce herself without allowing the other to talk.
Messages In This Thread
Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 11, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - January 15, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - January 16, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 16, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - January 19, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - January 19, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - February 08, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - February 12, 2018, 05:15 PM