King Elk Forest Cutscene goes here
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
No probs! I'm a professional slacker.  XD  Guess I'll just be skipping Fallyn since she's marked as inactive?

The fact that none of them had headed over this far was kind of concerning.  Zenith wanted to be able to have neighbors to trade with, but if nobody came here... Well, she'd just have to find somewhere closer or somewhere absolutely perfect to make up for it.  Sigh.

But where were those packs?  Uuuh.  She turned around and looked at the mountains.  One is on the far side of that whole mountain... Uh. Clump. Her nose pointed at the barrier mountains.  The exact opposite side from here, if I've got it right.  The other was a bit farther south... It's another mountain, but it looks like someone scooped off most of the top.  She meant the caldera, turning her head to point in a more easterly direction.  It's pretty far over there too.  I didn't see any easy way to cut through either, just gotta walk all the way around...

She looked back to Delight, rolling a shoulder in a shrug, So for that one, I'm not surprised they haven't wandered over.  I bet it'd be half the time if you could just walk in a straight line.  I'm not quite sure where the other one was but there were a lot of wolves wandering around over there, so it's gotta be kinda nearby.  What she'd probably smelled was the influx of Drageda wolves in the area preparing for war.  She'd had pretty poor luck meeting pack wolves though so far.
Messages In This Thread
Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 11, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - January 15, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - January 16, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 16, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - January 19, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - January 19, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - January 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Zenith - February 08, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Cutscene goes here - by Fallyn - February 12, 2018, 05:15 PM