Stone Circle Matters of life
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was then that she realized just how well suited Valette was an the alpha. Any doubts she ever held left her mind and she sniffled loudly,finally gathering her wits as the wise words from Valette brought her back to her senses. Everything she was saying was true or could possibly be true but none were things she had ever thought about. Emotions seemed to rule her more then common sense and rationality did, Cebra realized she was just oversensitive and over thought things too much.

With a shaky smile she stood up and dipped her head to Valette. "You are incredibly wise. I don't think I'd ever find a better alpha. Thank you for seeing me Valette, you're a good friend." She spoke warmly, her eyes softening as she looked at the woman for a second before turning to leave "I'll go check out the borders again and attempt to hunt. Thank you again" she said and then padded off, musing over some of what Valette had said. Did Cyron even blame her or was she simply blaming herself? Honestly the only ones to blame we're the ones who stole cyron away instead of seeing if the pack he was by was his home.
Messages In This Thread
Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 23, 2018, 07:40 AM