Blackfoot Forest how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Walking was more difficult than he anticipated, with every step his shoulder stretched only making the cuts grew slowly, new blood matting his fur. Occasionally he would accidentally apply pressure to his back leg, causing the ripped muscle to scream in pain. He would clench his jaw, keeping his yelps of pain trapped in his throat. Even his songs weren’t enough to distract him from the soreness of every part of his body. 

The only thing to rip him from his pain-filled thoughts was Alarian dropping to the ground. He was instantly on guard, and for some reason his legs began to shake. Though ceased once the wolf spoke, he rushed over without hesitation causing his back leg to push him forward. A loud cry finally pushed out of his mouth, forcing him to bite his tongue. ”It’s alright I’ll...” his mind began to panic, he couldn’t leave them here alone. Hell, he couldn’t even run if he attempted too, but lying around is a definite death sentence.  

His eyes farted around the woods, as if he could find a tangible answer. He knew somewhat of the small wolf’s struggle, and if he couldn’t get up Lennon believed him with full confidence. ”I’ll just have to go, I can’t send you out on your own,” He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, preparing mentally to at least jog out and find help.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Alarian - January 13, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Lennon - January 13, 2018, 02:58 PM