Wapun Meadow Poppy's In The Brain (M)
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Last time he had been here, he had woken up with a headache...had it been here? He could not remember. He recalled only the headache, and that it was night. And something about a dog with the name...Hoppy? No, Floppy? He shook his head, he was sure it was something along those lines. 

He strolled around, trying to recall their name. One thing he did remember, was that if something had gone wrong, it would be on him. So he had to be sure she was fine. Whoever she was. 

@Murdock
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock was looking for Engel. He knew the other man was in the area and wanted to see why. Part of him liked to think that the man had come to see him in particular, but it had already been a few days since Poppy had come home with his scent in her fur, and he's still gotten no visits from the red man.

But maybe he was just waiting for Murdock to come to him. If that was the case, this was his lucky day. The earthy male caught sight of his red paramour and began stalking toward him, keeping stealthy and out-of-sight. When he'd gotten close enough, he closed the last several yards and pounced, grabbing Engel by the hips and clinging like a limpet. "Lookin' for something?" he growled in the other man's ear.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel didn't seem to catch the scent of the dog, then again he would be surprised if he even remembered her scent. But there was something that drew his attention away from his searching journey, someone running...and it was getting louder. 

Before he could turn around, he felt someone pounce on him, grabbing his hips. He was about to just give in there to death, but then he heard the voice and it made him quiver. Something no one could do so easily, especially in his position. "I was looking for someone...a dog" he answered honestly, then flashed an eager grin. "But I guess I could have been looking for you too."
304 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Crude Language. Gross old man sex.
Murdock let out a huff of laughter and dismounted, prancing a couple paces ahead as if he was going to leave the other male in the dust. "Well, fuck you too, then," he shot back, not appreciating the other male's dismissal, playful as it had been. "What, you get my dog high and then try to blow me off?" he asked, circling back around to nip at his face.

"I think the least you can do," said Murdock, pretending to think it over, "Is blow me off."

He sat back with a lofty, challenging look on his face, waiting for Engel's reprisal. He wasn't sure if what had happened between them was just a one time thing or what, but he was never going to be able to disassociate Engel's presence with sexual gratification.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel watched Murdock, standing still as he began to speak, and he was confused at first. He flinched back with a low whimper as Mur came by to nip at his face, his tail sweeping slowly behind him and low to the ground. "That...that was your dog?"

Engel was a bit confused as to what he meant, then he realized. This...this was something he had not done before. But, it was worth a try...and he did liked adventure. He licked his chops, preparing for the quite unusual act, or if Murdock was even serious, but he walked toward's Murdock none the less, eyeing the...thing. "You sure?" he asked as he stopped before Mur. "I've never tried that before."
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock's lids lowered a fraction as Engel seemed to give in, coming closer and dropping his gaze. Murdock had been on both the giving and receiving end of this act, but he remembered how it had been the first time. It could be strange to be licking someone else's junk, but there wasn't much else to be worried about.

"Just watch the teeth," said Murdock, lifting a paws to unceremoniously push Engel's head toward the ground. "You'll be fine."

We can gloss over this if u want
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel smiled a bit, even as he had his head pushed down level to Murdock's member. He flashed a toothy, teasing grin before looking toward Mur's junk, then wriggled forward a bit to get a better decision, rear in the air. Once in postion, he licked out against it.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock's grin didn't fade, but he gave Engel a sharp prod on the back with his paw. "C'mon. You can do better than that," he scoffed. A few years ago, that might've been able to get him all hot and bothered, but he wasn't a young buck anymore. It would take some serious action for him to get anything out of this.

"Go for it, bud. Don't pretend you don't lick yourself."
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel glanced up as he continued licking up and down. So Murdock wanted more, did he? Then he would give him more. He stretched his neck out a little to lick around the top, attempting to make circles around it. Attempting to entice the member to come out as he did.
304 Posts
Ooc —
It was slow going, but Murdock did eventually get into it. Engel wasn't half bad for a first-timer, and Murdock enjoyed being in a position of power over the other, smaller male. Occassionally, he would press a paw between the other man's shoulder blades or egg him on with flippant words. As time went on, though, his words grew less flippant and more guttural.

"Like that," he grunted under his breath, not quite willing to praise the other male, but certainly not wanting him to stop.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Since her adventure with the red man - Engel - Poppy had wondered where, exactly, he'd gone. The after-effects of the seeds had not exactly been fun, and she did feel bad for leaving him behind. She couldn't quite remember all that they'd done; only that it had been fun and at the end of it all, she'd left him. She'd slipped from the territory that morning, casting around until she found a scent, tail wagging as she latched onto the trail and followed it. 

When she came across the two of them, finally, she recognized Murdock's pelt quickly, tail wagging high as she approached. The two seemed very close together, and her brow furrowed as she closed the distance between them. "Murdock?"  came her voice, questioning as she squinted at the pair  She'd known that the two knew one another, but as she rounded the pair and caught a clearer view of what, exactly, was going on, she realized the pair might be closer than she'd thought. As she drew to a stop a short distance away, she realized that she wasn't quite sure what they were doing, but quite suddenly her presence here felt intrusive. Freezing, she could not quite drag her gaze away as she tried to figure out just why Murdock seemed to be sitting on Engel's head, and the latter seemed to be alright with it. More odd wolf behaviour, perhaps?
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
As Murdock enticed him more, Engel quickened his pace. For some reason, he was finding himself to like this, something he did not think he would. Then again, he enjoyed many things. He did catch the scent of the dog they both knew as Poppy, who was watching them.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Just when things were starting to get good, a familiar voice jarred him out of the zone. He hopped back from Engel at once, wincing slightly as teeth raked over his sensetive flesh, and whirled around to see who had spoken. Steph was his worst fear, with Valette coming in at a close second.

"Poppy," he greeted, surprised to see her even though he was accustomed, by then, to being sought out by her on occassion, and to seeking her out in turn. He tried to position himself in a way that his very-noticable arousal was hidden, but there wasn't much use in that. "We were just - uh - " He glanced toward Engel for help, not quite sure how to explain what had been going on.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Engel didn't seem to notice her approach, and as he continued, she ducked her head, muzzle canting as she tried to figure out why he was making such sounds. It was Murdock who broke away, and it was for a second that she caught a glimpse of his arousal, bright against the snow. Thoroughly confused now, and feeling very much as if she were intruding in on something quite intimate, she took a hasty step back.

Her cheeks warmed as Murdock continued, but curiosity and a reluctance to simply dart away kept her rooted. "is it - is it a wolf thing?" came her slightly nervous question, confusion written across her face as she shifted in the snow, purposely not looking at Murdock's not-very-well-hidden erection.
Adopt my pups!               
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel felt Murdock's member leave from his face, as well as his teeth connecting slightly and right away he felt bad for that, but also highly confused. "Murdock, what-" Then he heard Murdock speak Poppy's name, and he looked to see her. "Oh...hey" he greeted, feeling quite embarassed. It had been a while since being caught 'in the act'. Especially by someone who seemed absolutely oblivious to it. "We were..." He leaned over toward Murdock's ear, and whispered, "Do we tell her, or...cause she is your dog."
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock cleared his throat. "Just some boring man stuff," he hurried on, not sure how much Poppy knew about sex and romance. She was pretty young, wasn't she? Murdock wasn't qutie sure how dogs aged, compared to wolves. "Uh, what are you up to?" he asked, hoping they could gloss over this, if Poppy truly hadn't know what was going on.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Her mother had given her a quick rundown on sex, albeit with disgust painted across her features and being purposely vague about the whole topic, claiming it vulgar. A little hypocritical, perhaps, when spoken by a woman who'd run off with numerous suitors, but Poppy hadn't dwelled on it. "were you-" she began, trailing off when Murdock spoke. He claimed it was simply boring stuff, but Poppy gathered the last of her courage and blurted,  "were you doing the sex?" Blinking, her gaze shifted between the two, unsure of why the thought of Murdock possibly doing the sex with Engel had something like jealousy burn a moment. Pushing away the emotion, for surely it was wrong (and not to mention confusing) she answered Murdock. "I was looking for Engel - I felt bad about leaving him,"  she admitted, but her gaze did not falter as she waited for an answer to her own query.
Adopt my pups!               
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel let Murdock take it from there, even easing back step by step. If there was one thing he found awkward. It was being caught in the act by another, especially someone he knew, and someone he found to be very innocent. Although, he had almost laughed, just barely holding it back when she asked. 

"Uh...you can take it from here, Mur...I've never been good with the talks" he whispered to him. Then his heart felt touched by that, and he remained still. "You were worried about me? Poppy, I was worried bout you...I did say it would be on me if anything happened, right?" He paused. "Nothing did happen, right? My head is...I don't remember much." They had not done anything...had they?
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock choked back an extremely inappropriate laugh at Poppy's question. Apparently she did have some knowledge of sex - just not enough to use the word properly. "Sort of," he agreed, not sure that was what he'd call his and Engel's position. But they hadn't not been 'doing the sex' either.

"I'd prefer it if you kept that to yourself, though," he added, not wanting the wolves of Easthollow to get the wrong idea about him. By now, his excitement had died down entirely, and he was left with a strange, empty feeling in his chest. He wished Poppy hadn't seen that at all, but it felt crass to apologize while Engel was still there, so he saved it for a later date and kept quiet for the moment, allowing the two their catching up.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Murdock's answer confused the girl, the befuddlement showing as she echoed, "sort of?" Considering this a moment, and feeling emboldened after getting over her initial realization, she asked, "were you not done?" After a moment, another conclusion came to her, and she probed again,  "were you doing it wrong?" She fell silent then, not knowing if questioning Murdock's sex ability would come off as rude. She nodded sincerely at his question, however, falling silent but doing her utmost to appear very serious about the matter while ignoring the sinking in her chest. 

Engel distracted from that well enough, however, and she looked to him with a cant of her head.  "well, yes. I left you all alone, didn't I? A cannibal could have got you - Murdock told me about those."  Her ears flattened in apology, the possibility of someone eating her friend very troubling. His next question, however, had her cant her head a little, confused until she realized that he probably meant something bad. "nothing bad happened - we adventured." She supplied, remembering dimly jumping around these parts of the Wilds.
Adopt my pups!               
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel tried more and more to try and not laugh, Murdock was not in the best position. He swallowed back his laughs however, for Murdock was not just his friend, he was his time-to-time lover. He would stick up for him anytime. "We...were done as a matter of fact" he said, stepping forward and giving a wink that said 'I'm here for you'

Then he was quite surprised to hear that. He turned toward Murdock, and mouthed cannibal questionably. Then he turned back to Poppy. "You shouldn't worry about an old guy like me, you've got more life ahead of you. And besides, I couldn't take Murdock's...friend? Yeah, friend away from him, now could I." He was glad to hear that nothing had happened between them, and sighed gratefully.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock hadn't been done, but he wasn't in the mood anymore. "There are a lot of ways to do it," he said to Poppy, now quite sure that she'd never received a good, proper sexual education. Although, Murdock supposed his father's talk had not included all the neat things he'd learned over the years. It hadn't included doing them with other men, especially.

"What do you know about the sex?" he asked. "I mean - supposing you're interested in hearing more. It would help to have a baseline." He realized that he might not have read into her question correctly. "We don't have to talk about it," he added lamely, feeling quite sorry for himself, now.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
So he hadn't been doing it wrong, no, nor had she interrupted before they'd done the sex, and the knowledge that there were multiple ways to do it had her interested. By the way her mother had spoken of it, the sex had been nasty and secretive, but like a lot of what she'd preached, that seemed to be wrong. For a moment, she was slow to answer Murdock's question, held back still by the words of her mother, but after a moment she continued. "my mother said that to do the sex, a man has to bring out his penis and move it around and if he does it right his woman will get pregnant. I think I saw sheep do it once, but I'm not sure." 

Knowledge of sex thoroughly described, she shrugged her shoulder at his latter question, though really, sharp interest in the matter was beginning to have her more interested in what the pair had been doing. "did you get Engel pregnant?" She asked, turning to the red male with a clench of her chest and a flick of her ears, sinking feeling returning a moment before she could banish it.
Adopt my pups!               
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel had to now lay his head on the ground, and hold his jaw shut as Poppy continued. Silently, he was begging her to stop as his belly shook with silent held back laughter. He could not hold back for long. 

And then, the last question she asked. Engel's jaws fell open for a second in shock...then he went into a guffaw of laughter, having rolled onto his back as his legs kicked about laughing. "I..I can...I can't!" he laughed, as he could barely hold himself together. "P-Please! Ha ha!"
304 Posts
Ooc —
Although Poppy's question was certainly amusing, Murdock still held onto a certain amount of decorum. "Don't laugh at her!" he scolded, aiming a harmless bite at the man's face. "Don't make me shut your mouth for you," he added for good measure before turning his attention back to the dog.

"No, hon. Men can't get pregnant. And women can't, either, 'less they're in heat," he explained, a bit concerned, now, about Poppy's lack of know-how. It could lead to a lot of trouble, one day. "Men just do it with each other for fun. I mean - anyone can do it for fun. That's why I do it." He wasn't looking to get anyone pregnant, but Engel probably least of all.