Silvertip Mountain my heart is filled with the pain of disco
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The shadow had drifted around the mountain, through the forest to the other side, unwilling to go through the woods her brother called home but unable to settle. She itched to travel, to explore-- to learn.
Tine would be nothing without the proper knowledge, for that was how she sought her power. It was the path she had chosen, and she did not intend to fail.
When she saw the male, approaching him from the side, a slight thrill went through her; even from this angle, he was attractive. For a beat she was still, silent, admiring him-- then she carefully pulled her mask on and chuffed at him, stepping forward. The Messeda girl kept her posture timid, eyes wide, with a welcoming but slightly nervous expression.
H-hello? Samaantine called to him after another moment, tail swishing gently.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 10:30 PM