Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
It's totally fine!! ^-^
Nathaniel liked to think that, over time, he had developed a sort of sixth sense when it came to being looked at. It was better than admitting he was paranoid as sin, anyway. So when he felt that familiar sense of being distinctly uncomfortable, the ex-soldier couldn't help but glance over his shoulder.
He blinked once, twice, then turned fully around. Was he seeing things?

But no; huddled by the entrance of a small cave (the existence of which he had overlooked in his angst) was a wisp of red. She looked terrified.
Normally he wasn't one to coddle the feelings of others, but it left him feeling slightly cornered in a way when a wolf went about being so small and looking so scared of him. He lowered his front half to the ground, and stretched out his paws lazily, chuffing at her and waving his tail slightly. It was more out of obligation than anything-- obligation to the shriveled thing that was his conscience. Somehow it yet lived, though Nathaniel wasn't sure he had known it until his encounter with Burke.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 01:11 AM