Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Just as he was about to inquire as to the reason, the girl's next words forced him to bite back another laugh. He kept his amusement hidden this time, mostly because he felt for her a bit; he still remembered how awkward he had been with girls in his youth, even the ones he didn't find appealing.
The ex-soldier chose not to respond to the statement, though his eyes flashed a bit more brightly when she said it. If he thought there was anything more behind it, he might have pursued it, if only to tell her to forget any notion of him being an option. Even at his worst, Nathaniel would not have been thoughtless enough to subject one who seemed so timid to the storm he held inside.
But such thoughts were irrelevant anyway-- they had just met, and thankfully there could not be more behind the fumbling words.
Mayfair, huh? He stood and dipped his head. It was an unfamiliar but memorable last name, slipping off the tongue like music. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Mayfair.

Nat moved closer slowly, vaguely hoping she would not decide he was still going to eat her after all that. He sat down at a slight distance from her, ever-mindful of the (in his opinion) most important rule of all: personal space. Do you live here?
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 08:31 PM