Blacktail Deer Plateau your scent is a sweet felony
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori could scarcely believe her good luck, the thing she'd wanted so desperately finally coming into fruition seemed to be beyond her luck. Well, she'd rather be lucky than good most days anyways, and so when Coelacanth swept up into her precious frenzy so did Catori. It felt so good to run and dance around one another again, tails whipping in near comical form - anyone who might have seen them might have questioned so much but Catori could only usher herself against her cousin only to nip and then dance away once she'd found a silky flank or a longer tangle of hair from her scruff. "Seelie, I missed you so," She half whined, wanting to offer her cousin the earnest promise that she had been missed. Even if Catori could have taken it back and changed the timeline, maybe it all worked out the way it was supposed to. 

Once their greeting had ended, Catori surveyed her cousin with a scrutinizing eye, suspicious over the scents clinging to the wolfdog's dark tresses. "We've missed a lot -" Catori said, butting her head against Seelie's shoulder and near grinding her skull against the smaller female. Catori had never been capable of calling herself huge but she'd always felt larger - more capable of protection and defense - when she compared herself to Coelacanth's slim build and streamlined body. "I uh....well. I met someone. Like Mama had Daddy, and....well. Maybe we'll even have kids this season." It was blurted out in a rush but she couldn't help herself, pressing a kiss to her cheek. There was of course a nervousness to admitting it, if only because it almost felt like she'd hidden it from her cousin since she hadn't come home in so long. At the same time, she hadn't done anything out of malice - she instead had only been so preoccupied with everything that had happened inside Morningside since she'd become a member of the pack. 

Still, over all, Catori could only breathe out her anxieties and inhale the comforts of home that came with being so close to Seelie again. It felt right, like being home, even if she knew she wouldn't end up going home for quite some time. The likelihood of seeing Chelan again, too, was slim to none. That came with it's own costs and she had to focus on what she could handle which was things here. She couldn't let herself feel guilty - and truly, she didn't want to either. She just had to focus on moving forward and maybe this would be the start of bringing both sides of her family into one large unit like she wanted. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 15, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 30, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 09, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - February 20, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - March 01, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:35 PM