Blacktail Deer Plateau your scent is a sweet felony
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori could only laugh with a chikdish joy, reuniting with what felt like a missing piece of her soul. Coelacanth meant the world to her and everything she was was improved with her cousin's presence. As Seelie melted Cat leaned down to press her cold nose against the warm skin of her belly teasingly brgibe daetida back to see her reaction. Of course Seelie was Seelie and Catori smiled brightly, pressing her skull against her cousin's to just bask for a moment. "I can't wait until you meet him - and our family...he already has children that even kind of look like you do. Whispy pretty hair, you'll have to meet them all."  Catori wanted them all together. She needed that. And now it might become a reality. 

At the soft whimpered whine Catori felt her heart stammer - she knew almost instinctively what was being asked of her. "By the river, before the hot springs - I was so shocked to find him! He seemed well, of course....should we go see if we find him?" Catori had even forgotten about her question of who was the scent twined so heavily into Seelie's coat. There was a lot of questions she had, but right then even the chance to reunite her cousin's had her tail wagging profusely.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 15, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 30, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 09, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - February 20, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - March 01, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:35 PM