Sun Mote Copse if heaven's grief brings hell's rain
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
He chuckled at that. Sorry, princess. Not in the habit of unprovoked murder.
Nathaniel stepped a bit closer to the other wolf, sniffing at the air around her. He wasn't really in the mood for the interaction, but he was the one who had greeted her, so he decided to suck it up and introduce himself. Name's Nathaniel.

After a moment, he added: It's dangerous to wander about strange forests after sundown. His tone was not threatening or unkind, but slightly dark nonetheless. It spoke of more experience with such scenarios than he had wanted. The things that lurk around in the dark-- none of them are good.
Then he smirked. And you won't always have the luxury of finding someone as big as me to hide behind.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 21, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 23, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2018, 09:02 PM