Sun Mote Copse if heaven's grief brings hell's rain
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
This wolf no, paranormal being had to be a mind reader. No, her words weren’t exactly the most subtle, but neither were they entirely alluding to her suicidal tendencies. Perhaps he was just easily picking up her more than pitiful vibe, maybe these thoughts weren’t foreign to his azure eyes. 

He said it again, princess. Now it didn’t seem as inglorious as it did the first time. Yet, just as the first her heart skipped again - why? His formal sense of comfort reminded her of Chaska, it seemed everyone believed the same. She did too, and would defend anyone’s choice to live rather than die except for her own. 

”I don’t mean to be rude,” Her voice lowered to an unconfrontational whisper, ”but I don’t wish to waste your time, my life really isn’t worth it.” In Mara’s mind, she was speaking completely out of truth. Her ears hovered lower than they had before, in quiet fear that he would react with anger or annoyance since she dared to object to his help. In no way was she not appreciative, in fact it filled her chest with very dim fire, to see a stranger so kind. One so willing to help, similar to what she would do. It was only out of care for not wanting to waste his breath on her pointless loath over herself.

Messages In This Thread
if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 21, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 23, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2018, 09:02 PM