Sun Mote Copse if heaven's grief brings hell's rain
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His inquiry forced her to pause and think. She could understand why there was no point in living in this world any longer, but why did she constantly nag herself? For a brief moment, she felt the burning urge to cry. Her throat became irritated and inflamed, eyes threatening to tear. But no, she didn’t allow it to happen. For a reason she couldn’t identify, she wanted to present her best self, or what was left of it, to this...stranger. Her gaze gripped onto his own, unable to glance away at his intoxicating  – binding sapphire eyes. 

“There’s nothing left for me, I don’t see the beauty of living like I once had.” Mara concluded there was no point lying, or manipulating her words to him. She had nothing to lose, and nothing in hopes to gain. Her only planned action was to kill herself, whether it was evident or not. It was strange to imagine her perspective only months in the past, everything was seen through rose-tinted glasses. For once, she showed no indiciation of fear with his motion, only adjusting her head to better see his scrutinizing stare.

Messages In This Thread
if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 21, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 23, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2018, 09:02 PM