Wapun Meadow If I can see you filling with me
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Run.

Though the frightful little wisp had spent her entire life running, she could think of nothing better once she had left Nevouku at the borders of the caldera. The grey woman who had greeted them was not what she would have expected – never what she would have imagined to have met her on the edges of their pack. Her mother, and yet Lucy did not know her in the slightest. Fearfully, she had fled into the wood and had drifted as far away from the scent of the Redhawk wolves as she could. In this, she had also left Skwol behind. All of these combined had crippled the youthful girl. She was alone and she was filled to the brim with terror.

She was still panting by the time she made it to the meadow. The ghoul's sides heaved with each strangled breath and her salmon tongue hung from her gaped mouth. Try as she might, Lucy could not run any further. It only took her a moment before she saw the white figure ahead of her. Her heart jumped, hoping that it was Skwol. With a few stumbling steps, she approached him with a familiar chuff.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 19, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:34 PM