Wapun Meadow If I can see you filling with me
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It was too late by the time she realized that she did not know this wolf. Her eyes widened, but her sides still heaved with each labored breath that fell from her lips. Still, the pale creature turned to face her and she stopped dead in her tracks in an attempt to figure her next steps. His tone had held a hint of annoyance, and the ghoul did not want to risk any anger that might come from that. Instead, she lowered her skull toward the earth and tucked her tail tightly to her rear. Perhaps he would let her go; surely, he would not want to cause her harm.

Tongue still lolling from her mouth, Lucy cast her eyes away from the male and breathed deeply. “I-I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else,” she muttered softly. Her gentle voice felt strangled in her throat, and the girl realized that she was dehydrated and fatigued from her escape. Still, she did not think that she could return back to the steps of the caldera. Her heart did long for her to flee – to find Skwol and feel safe beneath his golden gaze. She knew that she would first have to get away from the watchful eyes of this stranger.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 19, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:34 PM