Ankyra Sound you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Of all Ankyra Sound's wolves, Lycaon and Ingram would forever remain her favourites. They'd accepted her with ease from the start as she did them, and she felt she could truly be herself in their presence. Had it not been for the brothers, Nyx would not have hesitated to take her leave when others began to form Grimnismal. She'd never been a believer in fate, but they were meant to be her grounding to the shore - of this much she was certain.

She was content, much to her own surprise. What surprised her even more was the pallid Beta's sudden change of tone, as he hesitantly asked if she was doing okay. Her smile faltered and an raven-tipped ear canted backward as her vivid eyes turned, curious, to seek his ashen features. "I'm doing fine," she assured him, though the confusion remained. A part of her hoped he didn't think her incapable of holding her own, and racked her mind for a time when she might have shown some form of weakness.

Nyx, patient and still very much a loner despite her place in the hierarchy, didn't go looking for trouble. Perhaps Lycaon referred her 'remaining in the background' approach in life, and if this was the case, she supposed it was sweet of him to be concerned about her. "I'm a big girl," she teased, her smirk returning as she pressed with her joking tone, "though I suppose I could pretend to do the whole 'damsel in distress' thing, if that's what you're into?" Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 06:05 AM