Whitefish River the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Since Lavender's run-in with Forrest, she had been feeling more confident in her ability to interact with strangers. With this confidence came an unexpected feeling of wanderlust, and Lavender followed it to the only place she was acquainted with outside of the Plateau. 

The night was young as Lavender breached the border. Dim, twinkling lights danced overhead, and the day was slowly dying. It was the most beautiful time of the, in Lavender's opinion, and she couldn't help but steal the occasional glance of the spectacle overhead. 

The calming babble of the river was interrupted by a splash, and Lavender's attention was caught. Looking towards the source of the disruption, she spotted Amoxtli exiting the stream. Her head tilted, and intrigue encaptured her as she watched. Lavender felt cold for him; shivers snaked along the length of her spine, and she shivered at the thought of submerging herself into the stream.

Even from a distance, she could tell that he was unlike most wolves, and more like her. Something was comforting about their likeness in heritage, and it made Lavender feel as though they were already acquainted. 

"Hey!" she called from a distance, still lingering in the spot that she had first spotted him. "Why'd you get in the water?" 
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake - by Amoxtli - January 16, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake - by Lavender - January 18, 2018, 03:09 PM