Stone Circle euaiaire
304 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He can be doing this pretty much anywhere in the territory, so feel free to teleport him.
Murdock was tired. He'd had a strange cough ever since the incident with Steph and the bison. His rib was hurting constantly, and he couldn't shake the strange fatigue that followed him wherever he went. He couldn't wait for summer to come and get rid of the snow - he had a feeling that some long hours under the sun would do him some good.

For now, though, he could only lie in the light that filtered weakly from the cloudy sky above, chest rising and falling in an odd, hitching pattern that hinted at something much more serious than a lingering cough. Murdock had never felt this sort of pain before, but he imagined that time would heal it the same as any wound.

He just wished it would heal a bit faster. Time had yet to dull the hot, sharp pain that radiated from the place where he'd been struck. It worried him, but far be it from him to allow anyone else to claim the same thing. He'd keep it to himself until it became a problem, and then he'd think about maybe asking for help.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran was just walking around, familiarizing herself with the packs borders as well as it's territory, she had been successfull in her hunt and pleased the alpha. The white female was quite proud of herself. She was pulled out of her thoughts however after catching the scent of a male nearby. Kiran follows the scent and sure enough it leads her to him. "Are you okay?" He had a very uncomfortable look on his face which concerned her.
304 Posts
Ooc —
"Just fine," Murdock groused, cracking a lid to see who had interrupted his attempt at a nap. She seemed nice enough, so he tried not to sound waspish as he went on. "Damn weather won't break. Wish it would get 'round to spring already," he said, pulling himself to his paws. It hurt like hell, but he wasn't about to conduct a conversation with this stranger from the ground.

"You're new around here, right?" He hoped so. It would be embarrassing to have lived with this woman for so long and still not know her name.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran nodded her head slightly. "Yes, my name is Kiran. I apologize if I interrupted your sleep." She agreed with him about the weather though. It had been getting to her as well. "Spring should come soon. I hope." The she-wolf stated. If she was correct, winter was in its last stretch.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock shrugged. She had interrupted, but he really shouldn't make a habit of napping long hours either way. "Murdock," the male replied, too tired to offer his usual nickname as well. It just didn't seem worth the effort anymore, especially when it was rather intuitive - and, hell, if his ribs would only stop hurting, he'd answer to anything. Judy, even.

"Pleased to meet you," he added, his voice a bit strained.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Feel free to call out to her if you'd like.
Kiran being the medic that she was, knew that he was in pain but decided not to press the issue any further. "Pleasure to meet you as well." She returns the greeting and decides to let him carry on with his business. "I'll let you get back to your rest."