Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
If she wished to remain nameless, Birk was not going to argue - it would make things a lot easier, when they met each other again. Having exchanged no names previously, would spare the awkward "I think I know you" moment in the future. His gaze, however, lingered on her frame, memorizing all the pretty and dainty details of it, because she was a beautiful creature and he would hate to forget her again. 

Her mention of moon, made him look up in the sky to search for it and then cast a surprised glance, when he saw none there. He was no astronomer and had no interest in the celestial objects, until someone pointed out to them. Therefore the fact that the moon was not, where it always was, was a little confusing. To say the least. 

"Who ate him?" he asked playfully, knowing full well that there was a very rational and scientifically precise explanation of the moon's whereabouts.
Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:10 AM