Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I think that it is not easy to be yourself, when you don't really know, who you are," Birk replied, having a feeling that this dainty female was closer to that big secret than he himself was. As far as he could remember, it had always been about adapting and wearing those masks that people expected you to wear. When he had run together with his birth pack, he had been this emotionless, tough and aggressive person, because the environment they lived in let it be no other way. He had been this cheerful and carefree spirit, until life forced him to be part of a pack. Yet another mask - of loyalty, duty, working hard and getting along, even if you did not particularly liked those people. 

And now... he craved for the leading position not because he had had that inner-wish himself, someone had said that he could do so much more with his life. Therfore for the lack of a better purpose - he did. Joined a pack, acted civil, tried to be a trustworthy person, fill in the niches that were free and climb the ranks. Was his heart really into it - he could not answer. He had never cared to delve that deep into himself, choosing the easiest way that was closest at hand. Probably - somewhere between those many masks he wore, there truly were bits and pieces of his true-self, and if one carefully picked them out one by one, they could make a whole picture of, who Birk was.

"Can't speak for myself in that matter - never had anyone that close and therefore I always got up and left, if I wished so," he replied. "But I agree that it is better to be free and happy, than... dutiful, but discontent."
Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Birk - February 09, 2018, 02:51 PM