Wapun Meadow read the good book when you feel alone
"Being left alone has its hard parts too."
11 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Mary nodded her head and gave an affirming grunt; she was alright as long as she was alive. Her own livelihood seemed to be the only consistent part of her life, she thought. I'm fine, dear, she whispered, then turned to face the scarred young male, Are you? He'd had his fair share of I'd-rather-not-repeat-this experiences, it looked like, though Mary wasn't expecting him to chronicle his life story for the sake of one, weakly voiced question.

She sighed and turned back to face forward. I'm Mary. Mary Scott, so it would seem. Who are you?
"Can't you be in love without determining your future first?"
Yuuko, "Whisper of the Heart" (1995)
Messages In This Thread
read the good book when you feel alone - by Mary - January 18, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Mary - January 18, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Mary - January 19, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Alarian - January 22, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Mary - January 22, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: read the good book when you feel alone - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 09:28 PM