Blacktail Deer Plateau keep a brave face
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Aditya laughed at him or with him he wasn't quite sure but he didn't dwell on it. He supposed it was kinda funny in a weird way after all, someone as big as him getting whooped by a girl. He flashed Adi a grin "Ah...don't worry about it. I totally will kick ass next time though" he said with conviction. The next words out of Aditya's mouth made Sunny's eyes widen "R..really? I'm your first brother?" He stammered sounding once again like a small boy. Realizing this though he blinked and gave a warm smile "Well...welcome to the family. I'll try to be a good brother to you...I kind of" he cut himself off. He'd almost said he kind of messed that up with Dawn. He wouldn't go there, to those dark memories of the hatred once held in Dawn's eyes for him.

snapping out of it he caught Aditya's last question and sobered up a little bit. His thoughts went to Keoni immediately, the silent but beautiful girl he'd left behind in Easthollow. The one who tolerated Sunny's babbling and went on hunts with him, putting up with what he supposed was obvious fawning. "Keoni...I liked Keoni alot. She's beautiful. This soft coat of white fur and the prettiest blue eyes. Even though she can't talk i always see what she means..." He murmured, feeling his heartbeat quicken. Then he thought about who he had at home here in Morningside. "Sorrel Too...but she confuses me. Intimidates me a bit too. It's like...I try to be nice and help her and stuff and one minute she's being friendly then the next she doesn't wanna talk. But she's interesting and sweet...there's this frightened way about her though that makes me want to always look out for her" his eyes had glazed over a bit as he spoke but suddenly he came back to attention and stared at Aditya. "Sorry....I babble alot"
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 18, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 18, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 20, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 21, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 27, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:04 PM