Blacktail Deer Plateau keep a brave face
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded when Aditya asked if Keoni was back in Easthollow. "Yeah. She's Valette's daughter. Valette is the alpha. Keoni's brother is a friend of mine too, or at least he was when I was there" he said looking both sad and kind of happy to talk a bit about Easthollow. It was obvious that he liked that pack alot but unless Aditya knew that Sunny was more familiar with Easthollow than he was with Morningside that would seem a bit odd. 

He watched Adi's smile fade as Sorrel was brought up and wondered why, but then the man began to talk and he understood. "I'll do my best...I'd never hurt her. I mean...at least not intentionally, I kinda have a history with doing things that upset others" he said looking down, his ears flicking back in an ashamed way. "Me and Dawn weren't always friendly with each other. After momma left I kind of became overprtective and overbearing. When Dawn started growing adventurous I would shadow her and try to prevent her from exploring. She hated it and we fought alot but I was just trying to keep her from hurting herself. I get that it was wrong now, but all the fighting ended up making me run away to Easthollow again. I chose my birth pack over my family...and Dawn hated me for it. Almost every time dad would visit and she'd be with him there'd be this look in her eyes. Anger and just..hate..and I thought we'd never fix it." The story was spilling out of his mouth before he could stop it and once he began he found that he couldn't stop talking.

"Dad was nicer to  me but I know I hurt him a lot. Then he had Khoe and they had kids and shortly after that I guess Khoe ran away just like me and Dawn's mom did. Dad sent Dawn to get me because the kids were upset and ever since then me and Dawn have kinda reached an understanding and a kind of peacefulness. But I still regret Everything that happened...and honestly I wish maybe I'd stayed in morningside in the first place because now I miss everyone at Easthollow despite loving this pack." He slowly came to a stop. There was a sense of relief that washed through him after he had blurted it all out but he looked up at Aditya with an almost fearful expression. What would he think of everything Sunny had done? Would he call sunny a fool?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 18, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 18, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 20, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 21, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 27, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: keep a brave face - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: keep a brave face - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:04 PM