Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon gained little rest that night, his own irritation kept his mind running, but mostly his nagging pain from his wound kept him awake like caffeine. His nerves screaming, "I'm in pain! I'm in pain! You're terribly hurt!" only threw more gasoline stained wood into the fire. Why did bodies have to work in such deliberately bothersome ways? He knew he was hurt, he was there when it happened! He sees it every day, why must his body continuously alert his brain of it for no other reason than to never cease his awareness of the injury - he already knew and will keep knowing until its gone. 

The rose-red paint spilled in through the cavern, notifying the male that it was the birth of morning. He heard as Alarian awoke, only to part from the lair. Even with Lennon's forewarning yesterday, the overly adventurous boy held no head. This sparked a new flame amongst the many others, to go so blindly against Lennon's words. Especially after witnessing the horrifying consequences of separating. He tried to follow directly after, knowing Korei was actually safe amongst the rock walls for not many a creature would creep into its entrance, at least not so early in the day. His effort to shadow his friend failed, too disabled to walk at any pace quicker than below average. Also, he was greatly distracted by the glorious sunrise cascading over the greenery. Such a peaceful light relaxed his displeasure so much so, that when he spotted his friend he only focused on the diamond specks gleaming in the creek before him. 

The way he basked in the morning, the hues giving the boy an enticing golden glow, almost matched by the only thing Lennon had seen as the most beautiful. This unharmful smoldering sky brought him back to her, and it dawned on him the horrific end of it all. 

He did not intend to make the same mistake. 

"Why did you leave?" His voice wasn't accusing any longer, it was softer and kinder than in the past. He stepped quietly next to the other, lowering his back legs to the ground and stare at his own reflection in self-contemplation. "After what I said?"
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM