Sea Lion Shores horse to water
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita turned her gaze toward Wirt when he also questioned what exactly the blubbery beast was that they had caught. She had of course seen the sea before, back home there was a coast as well but it was a good distance from their pack. They travelled to it once a year and she had been brought once when she was a small child yet she never forgot the smell of the Sea, something that was beautiful despite how it had burned her nose at first. The white male turned to them with laughter in his eyes and she wondered what was funny before he blinked and told them that their catch was called a Sea Lion. He sounded surprised that they didn't know this and she ducked her head sheepishly "I've not been around the Sea enough to have seen one before, but I'm glad I know now." She explained with a small smile. As he offered her to eat her fill she hesitated, considering being polite and offering the first bite to Wirt or the unnamed male first but her stomach growled rather loudly. She flicked her ears back with embarrassment and stepped forward, lowering her muzzle to the spot she had opened along it's neck and tearing in more. 

The taste was amazing and the meat was rich with fatty tissue and she became full rather quickly. She ate until her belly felt heavy and the warmth of a full stomach settled in warning her to stop before she ended up getting sleepy. She released a satisfied sigh and stepped back once more, pink tongue swiping across her jaws to wipe away the remaining blood and flesh that had stuck to her lips. She stretched out and gave a shake of her pelt before looking out to the Sea again. "I'd like to stay here for a while Wirt....the Sea..it brings me peace. There's just something calming here." She spoke softly, turning a hopeful and inquiring gaze toward her companion. If he wanted to move on she wouldn't complain about it, but she really felt good for the first time in a week.
Messages In This Thread
horse to water - by Smokestep - January 18, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: horse to water - by Awinita - January 19, 2018, 07:44 AM
RE: horse to water - by Wilhelm - January 19, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: horse to water - by Smokestep - January 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: horse to water - by Awinita - January 22, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: horse to water - by Wilhelm - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: horse to water - by Smokestep - February 06, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: horse to water - by Awinita - February 06, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: horse to water - by Wilhelm - February 06, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: horse to water - by Smokestep - February 10, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: horse to water - by Awinita - February 10, 2018, 11:10 AM