King Elk Forest they told me you would be here
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 

The morning sun was near the horizon. Soon, Queenie would retreat from the borders and end her night shift to try sleeping while everyone else either rose or did the same. She sighed and continued making her way along the northernmost border, determined to finish this section, at the very least.

There was an unfamiliar section that she went over absentmindedly, not quite sure why she'd acclimated to a life of serving so easily. After living atop a mountain of bodies working for her, she thought that it would be more difficult to play a switched role. However, so far, she seemed to be doing much better than she wished she was.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
you wear blood well for one so gentle
23 Posts
Ooc —
i'm an idiot and missed this sry

He rises early in the morning, as any good and useful man is to do, working his way from the central parts of tindome and marking all the way out to the borders.

The morning is beautiful and golden, refracting harsh against the blanket of fresh snow.  He shakes his 'mane' out, tongue smoothing over his muzzle.

He passes her on his way almost without a second glance, but realizes soon thereafter that they hadn't met before.  He slows down, turns around, and calls out a gentle, Hey there, little lady.

266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Of all the things Queenie might have considered wasting the last of her energy on, unwelcome flirtation wasn't one of them. A few memories washed in of the boys back at home trying to charm her when Daddy Bruce wasn't looking. There were some of them who she might have ended up liking, but by the time she realized it, Daddy Bruce had, too.

She never saw much of them after that.

Queenie paused and turned to the male to take in his appearance, then gave a hmph! and a roll of her eyes. I'm busy, she called back while starting back on her rounds, this time with a bit more haste.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!