Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Movement nearby and the pungent smell of flowers brings him out of his reverie, and Phocion looks around, trying to figure out if it's just Poet collecting her herbs, or a newcomer. Given that he didn't recognize the other's scent. . .it must be someone he hasn't met quite yet.

He pads forward until stumbling upon a russet girl, mouth full of plants. He waited until she had brought them to their destination before speaking, knowing that she was likely busy.

"Another healer?" Phocion starts, smiling. "That's two, now; you and Poet. We certainly are in good hands, here in the Valley." He knows it sounds slightly cheesy, but Phocion had always been a ham; as he's grown older, he's matured and settled into himself, but there's the odd moment where his younger self shines through.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM