Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
no I'M sorry for this LATE post ugh

He wagged his tail as he followed her into the brush, cocking his head to the side to glance at her while still keeping the path ahead in the corner of his eye. It wouldn't do any good to trip and fall, especially not in front of a pretty young lady.

"I do what I can," Phocion responded cryptically, smiling. He made to speak further but instead had to make a small bound over a fallen branch, losing his thoughts in the process. His blue eyes narrowed as he tried to remember what he was trying to say. (The white priest preferred wide-open spaces. These forests were not to his liking.)

White priest! Eureka. "I am a priest," he continued. "But there's not much use for me here, it seems. I'm sure Xan prefers hunters and fighters. . .two things I'm not so good at," he admitted, his tone slightly rueful.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM