Bearclaw Valley don't deny what you feel, open up your mind
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

"It is designed to be so," Poet confides, expression softened by mention of the other priest. She finds she likes Phocion well enough, even if he is still chained to his own beliefs in a way she will not be any longer. A beat passes between them, silent in a companionable way. Blondine isn't so bad either, she decides.

"Truthfully, I have been more interested in collecting for a small altar I started rather than storing for medicinal or personal use." She admits with a slight frown. Theoretically they could use the space housing the altar for storage, but it is out of the way and beyond the claim of the Valley. Poet already resigned herself to the notion that a stranger may come along and destroy her hard work, but that risk seems meaningful. Not useful for this. "Perhaps we could set up a place together?" She suggests instead, figuring a small communual herb cache is as good a starting place as any (and truthfully, Blondine will probably get much more use out of it than she.)
Messages In This Thread
don't deny what you feel, open up your mind - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: don't deny what you feel, open up your mind - by Hamartia - February 05, 2018, 03:11 PM