King Elk Forest Lose the Feeling
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Her answer was short and to the point. Gracious didn't think much of it, although she mentally labeled Stephanie as anti-social. Not much thought was put into the behavior being expressed, not once did it cross the lady's mind that Stephanie may be gone once winter comes to a close. However, even if she was, gracious probably couldn't force her to stay. Others perhaps, but with a spirit as independent and sure-minded as Stephanie's, it'd almost be a lost cause.

As for her tone, this actually caught the misty woman off guard. Was it seen as patronization? Perhaps in this case considering the age gap between the 2 females. "I'm sorry if you think that I'm treating you like you're dumb," she apologizes politely, "but I talk to everyone like this." Gracious wasn't lying when she said this. Whether the animal is a wolf, a leader, or a new member, she would always treat them with dignity and respect that she could muster. Perhaps the only thing anyone could ever note about the way Gracious speaks changing is when she speaks to someone of a higher ranking or to someone who she shares a mutual hatred for with said animal.

"I didn't realize courtesy has become so rare that it's seen as patronization."  Now, her answer wasn't meant to be seen as rude, if anything, she wanted it to be straightforward (and maybe a little sugar-coated too). Gracious didn't want to get on Stephanie's bad side, not because she was afraid of the girl, but more or less she just wanted to have a nice relationship with her, along with everyone else. Having good social connections is what Gracious can often do best, thawing the cold ones and rowling up the hyper ones.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 20, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 25, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - February 02, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - February 06, 2018, 11:20 PM