Stone Circle maybe it wasn't our fault
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
cyron's tongue draws across the bottom of her chin once, quickly, before he shuffles back to where he'd been standing before. he isn't one for having personal space breached — understandably — and he would never presume to linger long in someone else's personal space. "n- no," he says, ears splaying back against the curve of his skull. "thank you for uhm, listening to me." it seemed like a socially acceptable thing to do: to thank her. she was good and cyron was able to immediately recognize this about her. he takes her in, slowly raising his dull chestnut gaze to study her for a moment, wondering if he's actually ever seen valette before — suffice to say he remembered very little of his time before his fight with rowana and his kidnapping; his time in blackfeather woods and all the things they'd done to him had unfortunately taken precedence over old, happy memories. she's pretty, he decides with a rush of warmth to the skin beneath the fur of his cheeks and his diverts his eyes quickly. "i'm — i s-should get back." back to what? his patrol? his parents? did it matter? anywhere that wasn't here at this point. he turns abruptly, takes a deep breath and departs, unintentionally heading back to the borders, needing space to think and categorize the events of the morning.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 19, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 19, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 20, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 22, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 26, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 30, 2018, 05:33 AM