Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There was this irrational fear that he wouldn't show up despite her call, this feeling of doubt and panic that for some reason had worked it's way inside her heart. She knew all in all that Mawk was not the type to avoid her in purpose...unlike how she had done to him but for some reason she feared that what she had done...all she had caused had maybe pushed her husband away from her. 

Yet within moments he arrived and unexpectedly kissed away her tears which only made her feel worse yet warmed her at the same time. She sobbed once more, pressing her face into the fur along his neck. "N...nothing's wrong..I mean..not really. I just..." She sniffled and took in a deep breath, his scent flooding her nose. "I'm sorry. Everything...this is my fault." She whispered. She stepped back and sat down on her haunches, flattening her one good ear. 

"Cyron got taken because I wasn't attentive. He was upset and Rowana said something not meant to be mean but it hurt Cyron and he ran away. I thought maybe he just wanted to be alone so I let him go...I didn't realize he was missing until hours passed and it was growing dark" she let it all rush out in a heap, her tears still flowing freely. She couldn't look at him, she felt awful. 

"And...I've noticed we've been distant lately. Since Cyron got home we haven't spent time together or even hunted for the pack together. I thought maybe you were mad and I couldn't blame you so I stayed away. And I know Rowana is back only because I smelled her, but I haven't seen her....nobody told me.." she faltered at the end, unable to put anything else into words. She wanted to ask if he hadn't told her because he was angry, but she knew that couldn't be it. He wasn't the bitter, grudge holding, petty type to do such a thing.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM