Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There was no disappointment or sadness in his response and she marvelled at him. He was amazing in every way to her and he never failed to surprise her. The way she'd been raised, to see men as nothing but imbeciles beneath her to be used to create more women and breed more men to be used as slaves, the way she'd been taught that they were dirty,nasty,mean things that had to be broken in order for the women to survive, he'd changed that in one simple meeting and a bounce of that quirky tail of his. He was what she knew a man should be like, he was what shaped her into this woman. Everything she owed to him yet he looked at her as if she held all the happiness in life between her paws. He looked at her as if she were life itself and if she left he'd surely die. It scared her....and it made her legs weak by the strength in which she returned those feelings.

"You....how do you put me and our children above Everything else? Surely you must be..tired and sad and full of grief as I am yet you work hard and still find it to apologise to me for doing so when I'm oversensitive" she asked him in a voice that held her wonder and love. Her gaze was simmering with it too, warm and more honey golden now than sharp and fierce like a hawk's. She stepped forward again and pressed herself to him,wrapping her neck around his and embracing him. "We'll have more babies someday. Somehow....before we grow old, we'll have more children. This time I hope they're mini Mawk's, because if they're just like you they'll make the world an incredible place" she breathed these words against his fur, her eyes closing as she just found peace in him and his closeness.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM