Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When he spoke about not giving up her eyes darkened and she closed them against the wave of guilt that arose again. While he had stayed strong and never stopped to search for their children, she had given up and almost not come home at all. She hadn't been strong in the slightest, instead she'd allowed herself to give in to the anger and grief. "I hope to be as strong as you are from now on. No matter what the future brings.... we'll make it through together." she murmured, her tone making it so she was promising it. 

His smile captured her attention and she found herself returning it once more, dark eyes beginning to sparkle again. He was the light that had shined down upon her darkened life and brought warmth and beauty with him. Everything would be okay.....they'd make it through anything life could throw at them. "One mini Mawk and one Mini me. That would be perfection" she murmured as she nibbled at his neck fur sweetly. She couldn't help herself, she pressed her sides against his and wound herself around him in a most feline manner. She rubbed her muzzle against his spine and as she came back around to face him she placed a playful kiss upon his nose.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM