Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Following his embarrassing encounter near the unfamiliar forest, Tambourine trekked tirelessly through the wilderness, first heading north and then hanging a right when the mountains opened up to permit passage. He traipsed through some thick woods that reminded him of Marauder's Keep, though they weren't quite right. He hunted down a meal there, then continued at a slightly southeastern bend, squeezing in between a quarry and some sprawling pines. He thought he smelled wolves nearby but he didn't stop this time. Hopefully he would run into someone else on the open road, rather than approach another border.

He was in luck on the third day. Ahead of him lay a great expanse of sparkling snow swathed over an open field. Tambourine paused at the edge of the pristine prairie to admire the view before suddenly springing forward, marring it with a happy bark. He continued hopping and bopping across the snow, marking up the prior perfection, when he spotted another gray wolf standing and staring off with a baffled expression on her face.

Tambourine stayed where he he was, snow clinging to every inch of his body, including a nice beard on his chin. "Hello!" he called out to her, hoping she wouldn't give him the cold shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 20, 2018, 10:17 AM