Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She described the hare's vanishing act and he groaned sympathetically. "I've had that happen to me too. Rabbits are ninjas like that," Tambourine commiserated. His gaze now swept the surrounding field of snow for a moment, before he thought out loud, "It probably vanished into a hole hidden somewhere in all this snow."

He looked back to Wraen as she politely declined his offer. He felt a mild pang of disappointment, but there was a sense of relief too. He hadn't really thought it through but he would've felt quite a lot of pressure to perform. He was off the hook, though, and it wasn't like she was shunning him. As a matter of fact, she invited him to lunch, an offer which surprised and delighted him in equal measure.

"Sure!" he agreed right away. Tambourine wondered where they would procure food. Perhaps they would take some from her pack's stockpiles? He wondered if he should feel guilty about that. But it wasn't like he was stealing resources if they were being bartered. He would just have to do his best to really regale Wraen with all the tales of his grand adventures out on the road.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 21, 2018, 01:46 PM