Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Moonspear? Tambourine repeated in his head. Why's that familiar? He thought on it a moment, but couldn't place it. Letting it go, he paid close attention to what Wraen was saying. He grinned broadly at the news of a secret hideout, then tried to play along by tamping down the smile and nodding soberly when she mentioned curses.

"No, ma'am," he said solemnly, "I understand." Brightening again, he added, "A secret hideout? That's awesome!" And he was beyond flattered to be invited to it. "I'm really glad I ran into you today, Wraen," he babbled happily as he readied to accompany her. Other than his impromptu encounter with Reek and Jhala, then his ill-fated faux pas near the forest, Tambourine hadn't had proper company in a while, a fact which he would be happy to relay to his newest friend in story form once they settled into her hideout.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 21, 2018, 02:38 PM